Surface Seal Orange
Surface Seal Orange is an anaerobic adhesive that hardens on contact with metal where air is excluded
Surface seal orange is designed for medium to high strength joints. Due to its highly viscous form, Surface Seal Orange is applied as a bead and is ideal for vertical surfaces and overhead work.
50ml Precision control bottle
– Gearbox & engine-housings
– Flanged joints
– Bearing caps
– Differential housings and covers
– Sump & oil pans
– Universal surface sealing and pipe thread sealing
– Highly viscous sealant for metal compounds
– Colour: orange
– Touch-dry after 15 to 30 mins.
– Viscosity: 30000 to 100000 MPas (25 °C).
– Gap filling capacity: 0.5 mm
– Hardness grade/DIN 30661:2
– Load capacity (tensile strength: 5 to 8 Nm, shear strength: 5 to 10 Nm)
– Temperature resistance –55°C to +150°C
– Resistant to high temperatures, water, chemicals, oil and petrol